Apeks Black Sapphire First Stage Regulator
The Apeks Black Sapphire Regulator is a piece of Apeks diving history, a limited-edition anniversary regulator celebrating 40 years of technical excellence and precision-engineering. With new styling across both the first and second stages, the Apeks Black Sapphire Regulator features a precision-machined, aircraft grade anodised metal front cover, which retains the crafted machining marks created during its production.
The first stage has a super-tough and luxurious Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) coating and features five ports as standard to allow for flexible hose routing. The Apeks Black Sapphire Regulator is packed in a special anniversary reusable case, perfect for storing your kit.
Apeks Black Sapphire First Stage Regulator Technical Details
- Available in Yoke or DIN configuration
- 5 ports with heat exchanger as standard
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10c / 50F)
- Hydrostatic over-balancing first stage allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure, resulting in superior performance at depth
- Comes as standard with an environmental dry seal kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as making the model more resistant to freezing
- Heat Exchanger for Freezing Resistance: Yes
- Cold Water Use: Yes
- Environmental Dry Kit: Standard
Apeks Black Sapphire First Stage Regulator Review