Apeks Egress Second Stage Octopus Regulator
Apeks Egress Second Stage Octopus Regulator Technical Details
- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
- Orientation: LH or RH
- Breathing Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: No
Apeks Egress Second Stage Octopus Regulator Review