Apeks Tek3 First Stage Regulator
Apeks has developed unique first stages specifically for use on a twinset. The benefits of this system are that there is a minimised risk of accidental snagging, no hose kinking and easier access to the manifold valves. Each first stage has three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are over-balanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust. Apeks Tek3 First Stage Regulator looks great too!
Not only is the Apeks Tek3 First Stage Regulator suitable for twinset use but it is equally suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations - offering perfect, snag-free hose positioning.
Apeks Tek3 First Stage Regulator Technical Details
- Compact, solid one-piece body
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 1 HP port and 3 MP ports are all angled downward.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Maximum working pressure is 300 BAR (4350 psi).
- Number of HP Ports: 1 (7/16" UNF)
- Number of MP Ports: 3 (3/8" UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit: Standard
- Opening Effort Control Knob: Yes
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
Apeks Tek3 First Stage Regulator Review