Apeks XTX Tungsten First Stage Regulator
The Apeks XTX Tungsten First Stage Regulator is built on the Apeks XTX200 Second Stage Regulator platform but with a truly unique, added feature: it is protected with a hard, durable Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish. This “tough as nails” finish is better than traditional chrome plating. The coating is made of high quality grades of Titanium, Zirconium and Chromium. The result not only looks extremely attractive, but protects your investment from normal diving abuse.
Apeks XTX Tungsten First Stage Regulator Technical Details
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Also available with a DS4 Tungsten.
- Heat Exchanger for Freezing Resistance: Yes
- Opening Effort Control Knob: Yes
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
Apeks XTX Tungsten First Stage Regulator Review