AquaLung Calypso First Stage Regulator
Model: AquaLung Calypso First Stage Regulator
Aqua Lung is proud to introduce the fifth generation Calypso regulator! This simple design, with its attractive price, makes this regulator a popular choice for new divers. It is compact, lightweight and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more.
The Calypso comes in two versions, one with a QD hose fitting and one with a traditional “Classic” hose attachment with a swivel nut. The QD hose fitting allows for the regulator to be reversed from a right handed to left-handed configuration by a certified Aqua Lung technician without additional parts.
Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts (QD Version only)
AquaLung Calypso First Stage Regulator Technical Details
- In-Line, High-Flow Piston Design
- 6 Large Hole in the end of cap, for Easier Cleaning, Thermal Exchange, Freezing Resistance
- Larger Diameter of Piston, result in more Stable Medium Pressure Output
- Compatible with up to 40% right out of the box
- 2 High Pressure 4 Medium Pressure - ports
AquaLung Calypso First Stage Regulator Review
The AquaLung Calypso is the Fifth Generation Calypso Regulator, this simple design makes the regulator popular choice for new divers. It is compact, lightweighted, piston regulator.