Scubapro Aladin Sport (Matrix) Dive Computer
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the Scubapro Aladin Sport Matrix is perfect for recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with a variety of modern features that enable them to evolve in their sport, as well as for technical divers looking for multi-gas capability.
The computer screen features an easy-to-read segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you'll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. Available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
Scubapro Aladin Sport (Matrix) Dive Computer Technical Details
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
Scubapro Aladin Sport (Matrix) Dive Computer Review