Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Dive Computer
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and a bright easy-to-read LCD segments display, the new Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Dive Computer is targeted primarily to technical divers who want multi-gas and CCR support functions, but also to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport.
The Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Dive Computer is equipped with SCUBAPRO's time-proven Uwatec ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm and Predictive Multi-Gas. You can program three gas mixes from 21 to 100 percent 02, the PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) system calculates safe ascents, and the three-color nitrogen loading bar graph makes it easy to track tissue loading. Microbubble technology lets you adjust the level of conservatism to suit your personal diving style.
Depth-rated to 394ft/120m, you also get audible and visual alarms, a planner and a logbook that can be uploaded to a PC or Mac via an optional infrared interface. The battery is good for 200 to 300 dives and is user replaceable.
The Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Dive Computer offers seasoned recreational divers as well as technical divers an affordable, full-featured, advanced-level dive computer. Available as a wrist unit or in a two- or three-gauge console.
Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Dive Computer Technical Details
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Supports CCR systems (closed circuit rebreather).
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the set-up of basic parameters.
- Three-color nitrogen tissue loading bar graph makes it easy to monitor N2 status.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via Infrared technology.
Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Dive Computer Review