Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer
The ultimate SMART dive computer, the Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer offers state-of-the-art technology and advanced features you just won't find on other wrist-mount computers.
The Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer features hose-less air integration, it can handle three nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2, it comes with a heart rate monitor that also measures skin temperature, and its algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT) and incorporates Profile Dependant Intermediate Stops, all of which respond directly to your personal physiology to increase your underwater efficiency and add layers of safety to your diving.
The Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer's integrated heart rate monitor incorporates your heartbeat into the workload and then tailors the decompression calculations to your dive. SCUBAPRO is also the only dive computer manufacturer in the world that accounts for the effect of increased workload on human physiology during a dive. Through this technology you get the safest no-stop and decompression stop calculations available, even under the most demanding diving circumstances.
Even though it's a fully loaded dive computer, the Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer is surprisingly easy to use. Offering a choice of screen configurations to suit your individual tastes, you navigate through the system via three clearly marked buttons. You can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom. The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer Technical Details
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Integrated heart rate monitor senses your effort, incorporates it into the workload calculation, and then adapts the decompression algorithm.
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of inclination.
- Extra large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your data.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- Maximum operating depth: 1082ft/330m.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Freediving and Gauge modes.
- Trimix Algorithm can be down-loaded via SCUBAPRO.com.
- Continuously updated average depth display.
- User changeable CR12600SE or CR2NP battery is good for three to five years or 300 to 500 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac via Infrared technology.
Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer Review