Terms and Conditions
- 30 days warranty on part(s) replaced and serviced
- Serviced/repaired items not collected after 60 days from invoice date will be disposed of at our convenience
- Normal servicing lead time is 10 working days. For express service, additional fee(s) will apply
- All servicing work are done by our local partner, ScubaLabs Pte Ltd
- Course fee includes all student training materials and training kits
- Course date is only confirmed upon full payment
- The Course Fee is only available for listed dates
- The purchased Equipment Servicing Course is non-transferrable
- There will be no refunds with this course
- Changes of date is allowed*, with a minimum of 14 days or more notice prior to course date, with an administrative charge of $50
- Any changes of date made within 13 days or less from course date, will be considered as a cancellation and there will be no refund.
- Purchased course will not be exchangeable for other products
- General terms and conditions apply
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, ScubaLabs Pte Ltd. and its employees have the rights to take photographs videotape, or digital recordings of you during the course and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of marketing, social media and advertisement.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you hereby release ScubaLabs Pte Ltd. and its employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market. Waiving any rights, claims or interest, to control the use of your identity or likeness in whatever media used.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording of you, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.